Located in the Southeastern region of the US, Florida has its nickname - “Sunshine State” for its mild climate almost all year round. As Dwyane Wade spent the majority of his basketball career playing for the Miami Heat, the Way of Wade 9 new colorway “Florida” pays homage to the "Sunshine State" and the legend career of D Wade.
- The eye-catching tie-dye print on mono yarn upper shows the vitality of the "Sunshine State".
- Translucent outsole is decorated with sustainable recycled material for a speckled look.
- 3M reflective accents on the rear pull tab.
- High-toe spring provides a strong driving force for your first step.
- Molded carbon fiber plate in the heel and TPU stabilizer at the sides helps support the foot, providing all-around protection.
- The outsole with parameterized lattice pattern provides stop-and-go traction for players on the court