In the tenth year of the establishment of Way of Wade brand, a collaboration between Li-Ning and Dwyane Wade, we proudly announce the release of Way of Wade 10 shoes, marking the opening 2.0 era.
Drawing inspiration from nature, the idea of evolution has been engraved into the DNA of Way of Wade brand. Way of Wade 10 has evolved dramatically compared to the last generation, aiming to be the best performing shoes on the basketball field.
The colorway "Sunrise" is first used in Way of Wade 6 shoes. "Sunrise" represents the time when Wade left his hometown, Chicago, for Cleveland to restart his career - just like how a man left his home in the morning after sunrises to earn his living.
- Way of Wade 10 shoes adopted an ultra-thin fabric waving assembles the dragonfly’s wings.
- The number "1" and "0" design assemblies the eyes of dragonflies, whose visual system is extremely sensitive to movement and points in almost all directions and gives a 360-degree visual field.
- The tenet of “how to make your own way” is written on the back of the left shoe, and the symbol “ten” is placed on the right side.
- On the side of the shoe, you could see a lightning design. The design is made of color-changing material, which reflects the light during the movement.
- The shoe features the lightest in Way of Wade series shoes: The size 9.5 shoe weighs only 372 grams, and the size 10.5 weighs 378.6 grams.
- Specially designed pattern to increase grip and enhance friction with water-proof ability.
- BOOM technology, large area TPU wrap, and full-palm profiled carbon equipped.
- Compared to Way of Wade 9, Way of Wade 10 is 7% higher in bounce ability and improves by 4% in cushioning.